1 lb (450 g) pasta
2 tbsp olive oil
1 (12 oz) top sirloin steak, cut into strips
1 large onion, cut in half, then sliced
1 pepper, thinly sliced
1 can (15 oz/425 ml) tomato sauce
Parmesan cheese, grated
crushed chilies, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in frying pan. Stir-fry beef strips for 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil. Stir-fry onion and pepper strips for 3 minutes over medium high heat.
- Add tomato sauce and Dressing, and heat through. Stir in cooked beef strips.
- Toss beef mixture with cooked pasta. Season to taste with Sea Salt and Pepper. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.