Serve hot as a side or chilled as a salad.
1 lb (450 g) green beans, trimmed
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Cook beans in boiling salted water for 4 minutes. Drain, reserving 1⁄4 cup hot water. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook onion and pepper in Greek Dressing over medium-high heat for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add beans and reserved water. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Chilled as a salad:
- Whisk Greek Dressing in mixing bowl.
- Add onion and pepper, tossing to coat. Set aside.
- Cook beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain beans, refresh under cold water and drain again.
- Add beans to mixing bowl. Toss with dressing and serve.