Serve with 1 cup grilled potatoes and 2 cups salad with 1 tbsp of your favourite Epicure salad dressing.
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp liquid honey
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2)
2 slices mozzarella cheese
1 small tomato
4 fresh basil leaves
Toppings (optional): Balsamic reduction
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, make glaze. In a small bowl, stir together seasoning, vinegar, honey, and oil.
- Slice chicken breasts in half. Place in bowl with glaze. Stir evenly to coat. If you have extra time, let stand 10 min or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place chicken on grill. Barbecue with lid closed until cooked, about 6–8 min per side.
- Meanwhile, cut each cheese slice in half. Cut tomato into four slices and chop basil leaves.
- Top chicken with cheese to melt during the last minute of cooking.
- To serve, top each chicken breast with a tomato slice and basil.