3⁄4 lb (340 g) lean sirloin or striploin steak
1 medium bell pepper, sliced
1 medium onion thinly sliced
1⁄4 cup BBQ sauce
1⁄2 cup grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded lettuce
4 pretzel buns
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Cook onion and peppers in a Multipurpose Steamer for 2–3 minutes or until soft.
- Sprinkle both sides with Montreal Steak Rub. Grind Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend, if desired.
- Grill steak over medium-high heat. For medium-rare, cook about 3–4 minutes per side. Remove from grill, let stand 5 minutes, slice thinly and sprinkle with cheese.
- Slice pretzel buns, and spread Chipotle Aioli on bottom of bun. Top with sliced steak and cheese, BBQ sauce, peppers, lettuce and onions. Serve immediately.