Flavours of Tuscany grilled to perfection just the way you like it.
1 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 lb (1 kg) top sirloin steak
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Place steak in shallow glass baking dish. Rub with prepared marinade. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Season with Sea Salt and Pepper immediately before cooking.
- Grill steak on barbecue over medium-high heat for 6 minutes per side (for medium rare), or until an instant-read thermometer indicates a Food Safe internal temperature of 145° F (63° C).
- Place cooked steak on a heated platter, cover loosely with foil and let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice thinly across the grain on the diagonal and serve.